Remuneration to Board of Directors
Fees are payable to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other directors pursuant to a resolution adopted by the AGM.
Directors’ fees were set at the 2022 AGM for a period up to and including the next AGM. The fees for the Board’s work in 2021 were set as follows.
- SEK 900,000 to the Chairman of the Board of Directors
- SEK 300,000 to each of the other directors
- SEK 150,000 is paid to the chair and SEK 75,000 is paid to each other board member in the Audit Committee
- SEK 40,000 is paid to the chair and SEK 25,000 is paid to each other board member in the Remuneration Committee
- SEK 25,000 is paid to each board member in the Scientific Committee.
- USD 20,000 is paid to the chair of the U.S Committee.
No remuneration other than the abovementioned fees have been paid to the Board except for travel cost reimbursements. The board members are not entitled to any share-based compensation.
Remuneration to CEO
In 2022, the CEO received a total of KSEK 12,451 in salaries, bonuses and other benefits.
If notice of termination of employment is made by the Company, the notice period may not exceed six months. Fixed cash salary during the period of notice and any severance pay may together not exceed an amount equivalent to the fixed cash salary for 18 months for the CEO, i.e. 6 plus 12 months.
The CEO is responsible for his pension provision, thus the Company has no direct pension cost for the CEO.
Auditors and their compensation
KPMG and Wilkins Kennedy Audit Services are providing audit services on behalf of Hansa Biopharma. The fee for auditing services for the Group were KSEK 2,675 in 2022. Audit services refer to the legally required examination of the annual report and the book-keeping.