Hansa Biopharma ( “Hansa,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) operates a website at https://hansabiopharma.com. This policy describes how Hansa processes information that may identify individuals (“personal information”) that use the website or a mobile application or subscribe to Hansa’s newsletters.
Personal Information We Collect
The categories of personal information we collect include:
- Identifiers, such as your name, postal address, or telephone number;
- Financial, medical, or health insurance information, such as your interest in particular pharmaceutical products;
- Demographic information about you;
- Commercial information, such as services obtained or considered;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browser type, operating system, and IP address;
- Professional information, such as your employer, or if you are a job applicant, your employment history; and
- Education information, such as your alma mater
We may collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- From your device or browser
- Directly from you when you provide information
- From our affiliates and business partners
- From marketing vendors and advertising networks
- From social media
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- Providing you products and services
- Addressing your inquiries, concerns, and requests
- Analyzing use of our products and services and improving our products and services
- Developing new products and services
- Providing and personalizing our offers and services, including for marketing and advertising
- Processing employment applications
- Maintaining the security of our services
- Complying with legal obligations
- Protecting our or the rights, property, and safety of others
Whom We Share Personal Information With
We may share the personal information in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share personal information with vendors and other service provides who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf.
- We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions and based on our legitimate interest. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, personal information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- We may be required to disclose personal information in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, based on our legitimate interest or legal obligations.
How Long We Store Personal Information
We store personal information for different periods of time depending on the category of personal information.
Some information might be deleted automatically based on specific schedules, such as marketing information. Other data, for example account information, might be retained for longer period of time based on the contract individuals have with us. We might further retain information for business practices based on our legitimate interest or legal purposes, such as network improvement, fraud prevention, record-keeping or enforcing our legal rights.
How We Protect Personal Information
We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Individual’s Privacy Rights
Individuals can always decide not to disclose personal information to us. However, certain personal information might be required to take advantage to use some of this website’s features or of particular services of Hansa.
Individuals can accept or reject cookies for Hansa’s website through Hansa’s Cookie Preference Center by clicking on the cookie settings button
- Marketing Communications
Individuals can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the emails communications we send, or by filling out this Web Form.
How Individuals Can Exercise Their Rights
If individuals want to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any personal information Hansa holds about them, or exercise any other data subject right available under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), they can either click the “Exercise your Rights” link available on the top left of Hansa’s Privacy Notice, or fill out this Web Form. Our privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Individuals are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. More information can be found on the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection website at https://www.imy.se/en/.
International Data Transfers
Hansa will always protect personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice wherever it is processed.
Hansa may transfer personal information from the EEA or the UK to the United States, including personal information we receive from individuals residing in the EEA or the UK who visit our Websites and/or who may use of our Services or otherwise interact with us.
When Hansa engages in such transfers of personal information, it relies on i) Adequacy Decisions as adopted by European Commission on the basis of Article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), or ii) Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission. Hansa also continually monitors the circumstances surrounding such transfers in order to ensure that these maintain, in practice, a level of protection that is essentially equivalent to the one guaranteed by the GDPR.
If you have questions, requests or concerns, please let us know.
Hansa Biopharma Data Protection Officer
This policy is effective as of 17th of June 2021.