Hansa Medical announces agenda for Capital Markets Days in Stockholm & London
The event in Stockholm will be held at Wallenbergsalen, IVA Konferenscentrum, Grev Turegatan 16, and the event in London will be held at the offices of FTI Consulting, 200 Aldersgate, EC1A 4HD. Both events will be webcast.
The meeting will include data from studies with lead product IdeS published in The New England Journal of Medicine (August 3, 2017). Co-lead authors Dr Stanley Jordan from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles and Dr Tomas Lorant from Uppsala University Hospital, Sweden will present. Senior management from Hansa Medical, including Göran Arvidson, Dr Christian Kjellman, Dr Lena Winstedt, Dr Sam Agus and Henk Doude van Troostwijk will present in-depth talks on the Company, the market and their proprietary products.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome and introduction to Hansa Medical and IdeS
- Opportunities for IdeS in transplantation and beyond, including cancer immunotherapy
- Ambition for substantial company growth
- Kidney transplantation and HLA-sensitization in the US and Europe
- Burden of kidney transplantation and treatment differences between US and Europe
- Issues with current treatment regimes
- Discussion of the results with IdeS published in The New England Journal of Medicine
- Overview, evidence for efficacy of IdeS and conclusions
- IdeS – A potential game changer in transplantation
- How IdeS will revolutionise current and future transplantation procedures
- The path to approval
- Steps to bring IdeS to market for transplantation
- Commercialization strategy in transplantation
- Reimbursement, infrastructure and pricing
- IdeS beyond desensitization – Potentially an even greater opportunity
- Including autoimmunity, oncology and gene therapy, as well as transplantation of other organs and bone marrow
- Novel IgG cleaving enzymes under development
- Broadened indications and benefits to patients
- Our financial strategy
- Current investments and future goal
- Our long term vision
- Q&A and closing remarks
Refreshments will be served during the event and a light lunch will be served at the London event.
If you would like to register, please RSVP to Annika Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Stockholm event and to Hanna Skeppner at email@example.com for the London event.
Both of the events will be webcast live and can be found on the Company’s website at www.hansamedical.com.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 8 am CEST on September 22, 2017.
Hansa Medical AB (Publ)
Emanuel Björne, Vice President Business Development and Investor Relations
Göran Arvidson, President and CEO
Mobile: +4670633 3042
Cord Communications, Stockholm
Lars Wahlström Mobile: +46 73 434 0771
FTI Consulting, London
Julia Phillips / Stephanie Cuthbert / Hanna Skeppner: +44 203 727 1000