Hansa Biopharma to participate in five upcoming investor conferences during May and June
Lund, Sweden May 13, 2020. Hansa Biopharma, the leader in immunomodulatory enzyme technology for rare IgG mediated diseases, today announced that the Company’s management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, May 18, 2020, with a presentation at 11:40 AM EST/ 17:40 CET on the same day.
- RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 19, 2020.
- ABG Life Science Summit on Tuesday, May 26, 2020, with a presentation at 12:30 CET on the same day.
- Redeye Orphan Drug Event on Wednesday, May 27, 2020 with presentation 10:10 CET on the same day.
- Citi’s European Healthcare Conference Tuesday, June 16, 2020
A link to the presentations and webcasts will be available on the Events & Presentations page of the Company's website at http://www.hansabiopharma.com
|May 18, 2020||UBS Global Healthcare Conference, NYC (virtual)|
|May 19, 2020||RBC Global Healthcare Conference, NYC (virtual)|
|May 26, 2020||ABG Life Science Summit, Stockholm (virtual)|
|May 27, 2020||Redeye Orphan Drug Event, Stockholm (virtual)|
|Jun 16, 2020||Citi's European Healthcare Conference, London (virtual)|
|Jun 23, 2020||Annual General Meeting|
|Jul 16, 2020||Interim Report Jan-Jul 2020|
|Sep 16, 2020||Bank of America Merill Lynch Global Healthcare Conf., London|
|Oct 22, 2020||Interim Report Jan-Sep 2020|
|Nov 25, 2020||Ökonomisk Ugebrev Life Science Conference, Copenhagen|
For further information, please contact:
Klaus Sindahl, Head of Investor Relations
Mobile: +46 (0) 709-298 269